|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||October 19, 1988|
|Social Media and Links|
|Share this Page|
Justin "Wolfy" Colon is an American SMITE player. He is currently without a team.
Wolfy2032 lives in New York City.
Wolfy2032 was one of the first professional SMITE players, alongside North Americans Lassiz, Allied, Shing, Zapman and Mattypocket and Europeans Lawbster and Suntouch. He became known for his long stream hours. Although much of his time was spent playing SMITE, he had less success than his like-minded teammates and other players. He never created superteams or was integral parts to any of them. Instead, his claim to fame was the sheer amount of teams he had joined as a substitute, analyst, coach or otherwise, nearly all of which were low-tier teams with high loss rates. His largest win was 5-8th placement in the SMITE Launch Tournament.
- He got the nickname "Wolfy" from a girl due to being really hairy.
- Streamed a total of 3179 hours in 2015, approximately 42% of the year.
- He began playing Smite with "a lot of alcohol, and a lot of friends".
- Describes himself as made of "cranberry juice, orange juice, vodka, Red Bull and Jesus".
- Does not like/does not know how to play healers.
- He is of Puerto Rican descent.
Current Season Statistics
Team and Tournament History
|2015-08-01||NQ||Season 2 NA SPL Fall Relegations||Noble||Wolfy2032 • elchapoo • BkHaste • Nonton • ElBrochacho|
|2015-02-28||NQ||Season 2 NA SPL Spring Qualifiers||PolyJ||Wolfy2032 • Purified • JakoMalfoy • Mogee • TeeVee|
|2014-10-05||6th||Season 1 NA SPL Regular Season||Thurst||FuzionOP • Wolfy2032 • JakoMalfoy • Nonton • ElBrochacho|
|2014-03-30||5 - 8th||SMITE Launch Tournament||SNIPE||Wolfy2032 • Shing • Nick • Allied • Incontinentia|