| Team has Disbanded.
| Risky Behavior
| Team Information
| Team Captain:
||Sadiq "Giliara" Humecki
| Share this Page
Risky Behavior was a North American SMITE team.
Risky Behavior was formed in fall 2015 in order to play in the NA Challenger Cup. Despite finding success in the challenger cup, holding first seed throughout the tournament series until the finals of the playoffs, the team was unable to earn a spot in the SPL during relegations. A few players on the team however, were still able to find their way in to the pro league being picked up by Enemy eSports. Most members of the team left after failing to enter the SPL Spring Split.
The team returned in Season 3 to participate in the Challenger Cup.
- January, Skeeledon leaves. Varizial (formerly Screám) joins.
- February 20th, Xenotronics leaves. Marauder joins. Venenu moves to mid.
- March 3rd, Marauder and Varizial leave.
- March 21st, Wubbn leaves.
- May, FaymousHate leaves. Cynosure, Giliara, Quig, and MeMangoWatYou join. Venenu to hunter.
- June 5th, Grishank and Trueblade join. Cynosure and Quig leave. Giliara to hunter, Venenu to mid.
- August 2nd, Venenu leaves.
- August 4th, Kaeydan and InfamousJesse join. Giliara rejoins. Shaliber and Killateral leave.
- August, Team disbands. Mangoh, IFates, Giliara, Kaeydan, and InfamousJesse leave.