|Country of Birth:||Canada|
|Birthday:||December 15, 1993|
|Social Media and Links|
|Share this Page|
Louis-Philippe "PainDeViande" Geoffrion is a Canadian SMITE player. He is currently playing support for eUnited.
PainDeViande lives in Montréal, Québec but is from Chambly, Québec.
PainDeViande started gaming when he was 4, on the NES. He played that until he found out about Legend of Dragoon on PS1. From then on he transitioned to popular RPG games such as Final Fantasy and The Elder Scrolls. He eventually tried League of Legends in high school which got him into SMITE.
He started off as a sub for Myoelectric in 2013, a team with Kiki and JeffHindla. He branched off and formed an own team with Blankey and Vapor. After a month they left VexX Gaming to found Denial eSports as their first team.
Throughout the rest of 2014, PainDeViande jumped from team to team until finding a home with Legion of Carrots, where he gained the aforementioned nickname "The General." Soon after, the org was picked up by Enemy, an org he stayed with for the next 2 seasons until the org merged with eUnited.
- His nickname is copied from a friend's and it means meatloaf in French.
- He is currently studying Video Game Design at UQAC - Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (University of Quebec at Chicoutimi).
- He has been QA Tester for Electronic Arts' mobile division in Montréal.
- He likes to play RPGs.
- He has always been a hunter player, but he swapped to support when Denial eSports broke up.
- Nicknamed "The General" by the community for most of Season 2 and early Season 3, for his decisive shot calling dictatorial communications.
- Namesake of the community meme "Going Full Pain", which is a reference to when Pain dropped everyone but himself on the Enemy roster not once, but twice. "Going Full Pain" is usually used when a massive roster swap happens on any team in any region.
Team and Tournament History