|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||January 17, 1994|
|Team:||Flash Point eSports|
|Social Media and Links|
|Share this Page|
Riley "Incon" Unzelman is an American SMITE player. He is currently playing mid for Flash Point eSports.
Incon currently lives in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Incon started playing games at the age of 2, his first games were Pajama Sam and Heroes of Might and Magic 2. Before SMITE he played just about every MMO except for World of Warcraft.
Shing noticed Incon, because he was the first on the ranked leaderboard at the time after he had played old Arachne and He Bo hundreds of times. This marked Incon's entrance into competitive Smite. Other notable teams Incon were a part of were SNIPE Gaming, compLexity and AFK Gaming.
During Season 2 compLexity qualified for the SMITE Pro League in convincing fashion. However just days later, the team decided to drop their current sponsor and start a new team which would be called Melior Morior. The team would then rename to AFK Gaming.
- His original nickname Incontinentia is a reference to Monty Python, specifically The Life of Brian.
- He is currently studying business management.
- He was a competitive Lord of the Rings Online PvP player.
- He has tourette syndrome.
- He has multiple tattoos on his body, including one that spans his entire back.
- His favorite god of all time is old Arachne.
- The gods he played to reach 1st on the ranked leaderboard were old Arachne, He Bo and Isis.
- He owns a black cat named Felix.
- He was engaged to his girlfriend Shelby on 10 December 2016.
- Is one of the influences of the Team Allegiance Athena skin, due to both Weak3n and PolarBearMike also playing the goddess to a high degree.
Current Season Statistics
Team and Tournament History
- SMITE Player Profile - Incon (Team EnVyUs) (Video) SMITE Player Profile with Hi-Rez Studios
- SMITE Thought Bubbles - Bathtub Interview w/ Incontinentia (Video)